We offer unified Communications solutions based on Microsoft Lync and Huawei. These are two of the top leading UC providers in the world. Unified communications systems typically include the means to integrate real-time unified messaging, collaboration and interactive systems. For example, a single user can access a variety of communication applications such as e-mail, SMS, video, fax, voice, and others through a single user interface.
- Presence - knowing the availability of the other users
- Unified messaging - one inbox for emails/voicemails/faxes
- Click to dial features from Outlook and/or a web browser
- Integrated audio/web conferencing
- One number reach - Call one number to reach the individual because the call could be routed to a desk phone, cell phone, home phone, etc.
- Disaster recovery - calls can be routed to other locations to ensure no call is missed and data can still be accessed so that there is little to no loss of productivity
- Instant messaging/chat
- Corporate phone books across all locations - domestic and international
- Extension dialing over all locations - domestic and international
- Screen pops with specific, customized customer information
- Using speech commands, personal assistants (or virtual assistants) allow users to access their inbox, calendar, directory and so on.
- Integrating the mobile users' voice and real-time communications services with core enterprise communications lets them do their jobs regardless of location.